Ultraprocraft forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mod Application

2 posters

Go down

Mod Application Empty Mod Application

Post by KourRage Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:24 pm

IGN: KourRage
Level Of Experiance: Was Helper On a Server For About 2 Months, Also Have Been Mod On A Server! Very Happy
Time Played On Server: About A Week
How Would You Deal with Someone Being Inappropriate: Give Them a warning and if they persist i will kick and if they keep on going i will temp ban for 5-60 Min depending on severity, if they do it again i will get clairification to ban!

How Would You Deal with a Spammer: Give a Warning then if it happens again kick then if it happens again Temp Ban Then if it happens again once again get clairification to ban!

How Would You Deal with a Modded Client User: Get Proof, Ask to turn it off, if they refuse kick them and if they still refuse get Clairification to ban.

Why should you be picked over someone else as a member of the staff team? I have experiance and are cooperative! Smile

KourRage

Back to top Go down

Mod Application Empty Re: Mod Application

Post by Pappie Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:27 am

<accepted> Hope you do great job thank you for a good written application, everyone should take notes on this is what i look for in a application well written and informational .
Pappie
Pappie
Admin

https://ultraprocraft.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum